Non European students (exchange)

Non European students (exchange)

   Being an exchange student means that you enroll in your home university, pay the tuition, and health fees to your home university. You will not obtain a degree in Nîmes but at your home university.


   Please contact the international co-ordinator in your university to check if an agreement exists with Unîmes and know the application deadlines in our home university.

Three forms are required:

  • Application Form
  • Learning Agreement
  • Transcript of records (of your previous study results).

    These forms, especially the learning agreement, must be accepted by your home co-ordinator before your university sends them (before mid June). Then, we will send you a letter of invitation by mail and email.

Published the