Application Form - Exchange students

Application Form - Exchange students

   Being an exchange student means that you enroll in your home university and pay the tuition and health fees to your home university. You will not obtain a degree in Nîmes but at your home university.

   Please contact the LLP/Erasmus or bilateral co-ordinator at your university and check if there is an agreement with your home university and UNÎMES and find out what the application deadlines are.

Erasmus students

  Three forms are required:

  • Erasmus Application form
  • Erasmus Learning agreement
  • Transcript of records of your previous study results

    These forms, especially the learning agreement, must be accepted by your home co-ordinator before your university will send them (before mid June). Then, we will send you a letter of invitation by mail and email.

Other students

    As for Erasmus students, some documents are required:

  • Application form
  • Courses to attend (learning agreement)
  • Transcript of your previous records

   Your home university will send your application form and the list of courses before June 15th. Then, you will receive a letter of invitation by mail and email.    

Published the