Residence permit

Residence permit

With the exception of European Union citizens, all foreign students studying for more than 90 days in France must obtain a residence permit.


If there was a Campus France office in your country


You will have to visit a medical doctor, a general practitioner (visite médicale de l'OFII) before your visa will be valid.


If there was NO Campus France office in your country


This permit can be obtained from the Prefecture upon presentation of the provisional enrollment form from the university. Your student card will be issued upon presentation of your resident permit.

Published the