You can find a room in a student's residence or rent a private room in a local French house.


To book a room in a student residence, please contact Ms Christine Muscio:

muscio @ or  book a room.


For private housing, please consult :  and then,

"Je consulte les offres". Then, select a city.



Accommodation funding


In France, any student may benefit by a special accommodation funding.


Once you arrive, you can fill in a form.


Please keep in mind that a birth certificate will be requested. Make sure to bring one with you.


Published the