European students (exchange)

Erasmus students

   Being an exchange student means that you enroll in your home university, pay the tuition, and health fees in your home university. You will not obtain a degree in Nîmes but at your home university.


   Please contact the Lifelong learning programme/Erasmus co-ordinator in your university to check if an agreement exists with Unîmes and to know the application deadlines in your home university.

   Three forms are required:

  • Erasmus Application Form
  • Erasmus Learning Agreement
  • Transcript of records (of your previous study results)  

    These forms, especially the learning agreement, must be accepted by your home co-ordinator before your university will send them (before mid June). Then, we will send you a letter of invitation by mail and email.

Published the