Go to content- Go to menu- Go to search
Module A — Industrial site dismantling
- Dismantling nuclear installations: strategies, methods.
- Rehabilitation of industrial and mining sites: procedures, methods
- Techniques of decontamination, remote operations, dismantling.
- Demolition of civil engineering structures: techniques, methods.
- Asbestos removal
- Establishing an industrial site dismantling or demolition scenario.
- Feedback on industrial experience and case studies.
- Remediation and bio-remediation of polluted soils.
Module B — Waste
- Household and industrial waste: category, sorting, processing, storage.
- Recycling and enhancement of industrial and household waste.
- Nuclear waste: categories, methods of transport, packaging, holding and storage.
- Waste analysis, waste zone allocation
- Geological storage: the multi-barrier concept, long term storage.
- Liquid and gas waste: treatment methods, production standards and controls.
- Sewage plants: techniques, procedures, standards.
- Heavy metals and dioxins.
Module C — Industrial risk management
- Nuclear security: radioprotection, dosimetry, biological effects of radiation, security.
- ICPE/INB: regulations, life cycles, operating rules.
- Impact studies, danger studies.
- Classic security: risks of fire, chemical or asbestos contamination… preventive plans, risk analysis.
- Subcontracting: establishing specifications,…
- Quality and Quality Assurance.
- Protection of natural environments.
- De-pollution: legislation.
- The impact of waste production on ecosystems.
Total : 240h
Placement (March to July)
- 5 month company placement , concluded by a placement report and oral presentation before a jury
Total : 5 months